Collaboration with approved and highly reputable laboratories allows Isopure to facilitate water testing needs including:
- Supply water analysis in order to determine water treatment system design requirements.
- Post-installation system performance qualification via water analyses to ensure compliance with the minimum requirements for water to be used in hemodialysis and related therapies.
- Testing that meets the current accepted standards for water quality in hemodialysis, including AAMI and ISO
- Chemical panel – testing for maximum allowable levels of toxic chemicals, trace elements, and dialysis fluid electrolytes.
- Microbiological panel – testing for microbial contaminant levels, including bacteria burden (colony count) and endotoxin content.Isopure believes that an investment in good training is the key to successful and continuous product performance. A robust training program is available for clinical and technical industry professionals in several informative formats.
Isopure believes that an investment in good training is the key to successful and continuous product performance. A robust training program is available for clinical and technical industry professionals in several informative formats:
Provided following the installation of Isopure devices at dialysis clinics. Instruction in the basic operation and maintenance of the system is provided to ensure users can oversee general equipment performance.
Consists of a 1-day or 2-day session typically conducted at the dialysis clinic. Concentration on the technical aspects of operation, integration of various products, use of system parameters to monitor and maintain optimal performance, cleaning/disinfection procedures and preventive maintenance schedules. May be held at the Isopure facility upon request.
A comprehensive, technical training course intended for highly experienced users and educators. This 2-day course held at the Isopure facility provides intensive instruction to maximize knowledge of and develop experts on Isopure products, delivered via the following training structure:
Didactic Session: Device descriptions, theory of operation.
Hands-on Exposure: Practical interaction, user interface, set-up requirements, measurement and monitoring parameters, control sequence.
Troubleshooting Techniques: Addressing and correcting common problems, identifying causal conditions, part replacements.
Course Exam: Evaluation of subject knowledge and understanding, as well as operational skills assessment.
Certified Trainer Status: Certification as an Isopure Product Trainer contingent on a passing course grade. Re-certification course every three years to maintain certified trainer status.
Evaluation of Equipment/Full-System
Repair of Equipment/Full-System
In-depth Training with Biomedical Staff
Basic Training with PCT Staff
Emergency Water Tanker Services
24 Hour Dispatch Time
24/7 On-call Technician for Requested Service
Pump and Hose Rental Available Upon Request